Saturday, May 14, 2011

@ Penang Hill - Part 1

It has been almost four years since I set foot on the summit. This trip was rather impromptu and brief but enjoyable nonetheless. There are much fond memories that I have of this place. I even remember my first trip with my family way back in the mid 70's. I was still a small boy back then. It is interesting to note that I have recollections from my childhood years as early as three years old but I couldn't even remember what I did last week. Sigh! A sign that age is catching up?
Well, enough of rantings. Here are some shots from my recent rendezvous. I have processed this batch with an old photo treatment just to give it a touch of nostalgia.











It started to pour as the tram journeyed upwards.





















Viewed from the platform of upper station.










The partially obscured view of Paya Terubong valley as the mist was clearing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment