Thursday, May 5, 2011

Beaches of Penang - Tanjung Asam

Initially planned a trip to the War Museum but found out that the visiting hours is up to 6pm only and the night tour is from 7-11pm. It was already 5:10pm when I reached there and I decided to come back another day. The weather was good so I proceed to Tanjung Asam beach instead. Took a few pics and some shaky handheld videos only. Spend most of the time there just enjoying the sight, the sound and the smell, and not to forget the company (my good buddy Wes and a cat I befriended on the beach). Was there for about an hour or so then decided to leave when a bunch of Mat Rempits started to congregate at the car parking bay. We then took the scenic route back and along the way we stopped to awe at the spectacular sunset. Do check out my earlier post for the sunset pics.
Well, enjoy the pics..


















This friendly pregnant kitty was scavenging for food at the dumps. Wished I had something to feed her. Think I will bring some cat food with me the next time I go out shooting.











See how pretty she is..



20110503_Tanjung Asam from Jason Tan on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment