Monday, May 16, 2011

Yellow Flame

My original plan was to spend my morning shooting butterflies at the Butterfly Farm. Only found out that the place was closed till the end of the month for some major upgrading works when I reached there. So, I decided to just take a slow ride back and en route stopped at the Teluk Bahang dam. While there I came across a deciduous flowering  tree known as Yellow Flame tree (Peltophorum pterocarpum). This particular ornamental tree was growing very close to a cliff and climbing up that cliff I was able to get a closer shot of the flowers since that I don't have a telephoto lens at my disposal. I shot as many pictures as I could till my camera battery went flat. I am still not satisfied though, so, I will return on another day to take more shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment